TightSight™ True RMS Clamp Meter Demo
Why TightSight™ clamp meters?
Have you ever had to measure the circuit current in a confined, dimly lit and hard to reach location?
The IDEAL TightSight™ clamp meter allows you to safely and easily view the current measurement due to the exclusive back lit TightSight™ display located on the bottom of the clamp meter. This is particularly useful when accessing cables deep within a distribution panel or measuring overhead.
- The patented TightSight™ display lets you easily take readings while keeping your head at a safe distance from the panel — no more need to twist the meter or risk pulling on an energized conductor
- Easy to read backlit displays with large numbers and icons so you can always see the correct reading
- Audible and visual voltage alerts on AC/DC voltage functions (always activated over 30 volts)
- CAT III 1000v
- CAT IV 600v
- Electronic overload protection on all ranges
- Test leads supplied are compliant to EN61010-031
- Read and record bottom display while clamped instead of holding the reading, unclamping, moving and recording
- True RMS provides accurate readings in electrically noisy environments
- Hook tip for easier wire separation and tapered jaws for reaching into tight spaces
- Helps troubleshoot with min and max value readings over time (ie nuisance tripping, power supply fluctuations)
- Broad current range from 0 to 1000 amps covers multiple applications*
- Large jaw diameter for cables up to 2" (51mm) in diameter*
- Includes carry case and test leads with alligator clips
- Measures; AC/DC, Ohms, Continuity, Capacitance and Frequency
- The TightSight™ range includes meters with both AC and DC current measurement capability which allows their use in solar power, public transportation, and battery backup applications
- Calibration services available
- 2-year warranty
* TightSight™ 770 Series only